Please ensure you read the application process, terms of entry and guidance notes carefully before applying.
- Applicants should be over three years in business
- Applicants should be based in the United Kingdom
- The collection should consist of menswear or accessories
- Applicants should have both international and UK stockists
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate support from both UK and international media
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate a clear vision on how The Fund will contribute to the growth of their business
- Applicants can apply up to five times
- The award can only be won once
Designers are invited to apply by completing the online form. Applications are now closed.
- The online application form includes: business and financial information; catwalk looks/portfolio upload; end of year financial accounts upload; and you will be asked how The Fund money will be spent. Failure to complete the form correctly will make your application invalid
- Applicants must ensure that they have the following information available before starting the application process:
Lookbook (JPEG or PDF)
End of year accounts for 2014 or 2015 (PDF)
How they would spend the money
- The applications will be reviewed by a judging committee chaired by British Fashion Council CEO, Caroline Rush and British GQ Editor, Dylan Jones OBE alongside industry experts and funding representatives who will select a shortlist
- The shortlist will be informed via email and invited to submit their five year business plan no later than Friday 13th May focusing on areas for growth and how the prize money will help develop their business into a global brand
- The shortlist will be interviewed by the Fund judging committee mid-May 2016 and the winner will be announced on the same day
Please ensure you have read the terms of entry and guidance notes before proceeding.
For further information please contact:
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7759 1964