Rock Vault is a jewellery initiative to support, showcase and promote Britain’s most innovative, fine jewellery talent. Curated by Stephen Webster, this unique showcasing initiative has been developed by the BFC to nurture the creative fine jewellery talent based in London. It gives these designers the opportunity to further develop their businesses, as well as exposure amongst both UK and international media and retailers. A panel of judges is selected each season which includes key opinion formers, media, buyers and representatives from the BFC. Those selected will receive sponsorship, mentoring and space within the dedicated Rock Vault area in the Designer Showrooms, during London Fashion Week. We recommend that you research previous winners and the selection process of Rock Vault on our website:
Apply for ROCK VAULT S/S 2015
Deadline for application forms to be submitted online: Wednesday 7th May 2014.
Please read the terms of entry and guidance notes carefully.
TERMS OF ENTRY
You are required to submit:
- Innovative fine jewellery designers working with precious metals and/or precious stones.
- Applicants should be based in the United Kingdom.
- Collections must have a minimum wholesale price point of £300 and above.
- Applicants should have experience with Production and Sales.
- Applicants must have a minimum of four stockists.
- A full list of UK and international stockists.
- Quote from support
- 5 year plan
- Business plan
- Why you would like to be a part of Rock Vault
- 4 signature collection images from your previous collection
- 1 sketch of forthcoming seasons collection S/S15
- Equal opportunities section must be completed, but can be anonymous, this will be kept and will not affect your entry.
- If you have been rejected more than 3 times, you are no longer eligible to apply
- Once you have completed your application form online, this will be reviewed and you will be notified by email whether your application has been accepted.
- Guidance notes for submitting samples will be included in your application confirmation email. Please do not submit samples unless you are requested to.
- If you are asked to submit samples, you will need to submit 6 pieces from your autumn/winter 2014 collection in mid-May 2014.
- If you are in the final short listed group to be interviewed by our selection panel this will take place in mid-May 2014.