Rock Vault is a jewellery initiative to support, showcase and promote Britain’s most innovative, fine jewellery talent. Curated by Stephen Webster, this unique showcasing initiative has been developed by the BFC to nurture the creative fine jewellery talent based in London. It gives these designers the opportunity to further develop their businesses, as well as exposure amongst both UK and international media and retailers. A panel of judges is selected each season which includes key opinion formers, media, buyers and representatives from the BFC. Those selected will receive sponsorship, mentoring and space within the dedicated Rock Vault area in the Designer Showrooms, during London Fashion Week. We recommend that you research previous winners and the selection process of Rock Vault on our website:
Recipients - Current & Previous
Deadline for application forms to be submitted online: Friday 8th May 2015
Please read the terms of entry and guidance notes carefully.
TERMS OF ENTRY
You are required to submit:
- Innovative fine jewellery designers working with precious metals and/or precious stones
- Applicants should be based in the United Kingdom
- Collections must have a minimum wholesale price point of £300 and above
- Applicants should have experience with Production and Sales
- Applicants must have a minimum of four stockists
- Applicants should have an existing business of less than six years
- A full list of UK and international stockists.
- Industry based reference (We suggest a buyer, journalist, opinion former or significant mentor are relevant referees)
- 5 year plan (200 words maximum)
- Business plan (200 words maximum)
- Why you would like to be a part of Rock Vault
- 4 signature collection images from your previous collection
- 1 sketch of forthcoming seasons collection spring/summer 2016
- Equal opportunities section must be completed, but can be anonymous, this will be kept and will not affect your entry.
- If you have been rejected more than 3 times, you are no longer eligible to apply