Before you begin your application, please ensure you are familiar with the following
- Applicants should be emerging directors based in the United Kingdom.
- Emerging directors are here defined as current students, those who graduated within
the past five years or those currently practicing film-making as a personal interest.
- Directors who already have professional representation with an agent or production
company are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants may have shot paid-for commercial or editorial previously but must have
no more than five years experience.
- Directors will need to download the treatment
template, complete it and upload as a PDF to the relevant area of the application
- Directors are asked to provide no more than three samples of video work by online
link only. No physical submissions will be reviewed.
- The equal opportunities section must be completed, but can be anonymous. This will
be kept and will not affect your entry.
Deadline for applications: Friday 16th August 2013
For further information please contact:
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7759 1964