Before you begin your application, please ensure you are familiar with the following
- Applicants should be emerging directors based in the United Kingdom.
- Emerging directors are here defined as current students, those who graduated within
the past two years or those currently practicing film-making as a personal interest.
- Directors who already have professional representation with an agent or production
company are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants may have shot paid-for commercial or editorial previously but must have
no more than two years experience.
- Directors will need to download the treatment
template, complete it and upload as a PDF to the relevant area of the application
- Directors are asked to provide no more than three samples of video work by online
link only. No physical submissions will be reviewed.
- The equal opportunities section must be completed, but can be anonymous. This will
be kept and will not affect your entry.
No treatments, films or stills should be submitted unless requested.
Deadline for applications: Friday 5th July 2013
For further information please contact:
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7759 1964